Samsung’s New Exynos 9 Series 9820 Will Supports 8K Video Recording
Built to maximize intelligence on the go, the Exynos 9 Series 9820 is Samsung’s most innovative mobile processor to date. Featuring advanced artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities, a powerful custom CPU and more, the processor expands the possibilities of mobile devices and provides the blueprint for future smartphones.
From photography and multimedia experiences to connectivity, the Exynos 9820 takes every mobile feature to the next level. The processor’s superior performance and efficiency also make multitasking and mobile gaming more seamless than ever before.
- An Intelligent Powerhouse: With a specialized Neural Processing Unit (NPU), the Exynos 9820 can process AI-related functions seven times faster than its predecessor.1
- Superior Performance: The Exynos 9820’s 4th generation custom CPU and tri-cluster architecture boost the processor’s single core and multi-core performances by up to 15 percent and 25 percent respectively compared to those of the Exynos 9810.
- Lightning-fast Connectivity: LTE-Advanced Pro modem offers downlink speed of up to 2.0Gbps with 8x carrier aggregation (CA) and uplink speed of up to 316Mbps for seamless browsing, video streaming
- A Game Changer: With wider execution engines, the Exynos 9820’s Mali-G76 MP12 GPU offers up to 40 percent improvement in performance or 35 percent enhancement in power efficiency compared to those of the Exynos 9810.
- Photography Reinvented: The Exynos 9820’s advanced image signal processor (ISP) supports flexible multi-camera solutions for high-quality photos.
- Capture Reality in 8K: The Exynos 9820’s multi-format codec enables recording more details than ever by supporting 8K video encoding and decoding at 30fps.
- Rock-solid Security: Physically unclonable function (PUF) provides the ultimate security solution for storing and managing personal data.
- All-day Productivity: The Exynos 9820 delivers round-the-clock mobile productivity by enhancing battery life with an innovative low–power design. Source: