Apple released iOS 11.1 with Over 70 new emoji characters
Apple has just released iOS 11.1, the first major update of iOS 11 after its release in September. Among the included features are over 70 new emoji, along with some other minor improvements, such as the return of the 3D Touch application switching option by clicking on the left side of the screen, which Apple has mysteriously removed with the release of iOS 11.
iOS 11.1 also has a patch for “Krack” Wi-Fi vulnerability, which is good news for those who worry about it. And, of course, the usual bugs, one of which concerns Wi-Fi connectivity, are removed.
Here is the complete list of new features and improvements:
- Over 70 new emoji characters including new food types, animals, mythical creatures, clothing options, more expressive smiley faces, gender-neutral characters and more
- Resolves an issue that could cause some photos to appear blurry
- Addresses an issue that could cause Live Photo effects to playback slowly
- Fixes an issue that could cause some photos to not display in the People album when restoring from an iCloud Backup
- Fixes an issue that could impact performance when swiping between screenshots
- Improves braille support for Grade 2 input
- Improves VoiceOver access to multi-page PDFs
- Improves VoiceOver rotor actions for announcing incoming notifications
- Improves VoiceOver rotor actions menu when removing an app from the App Switcher
- Fixes an issue for some users where alternative keys would not display when using VoiceOver with Touch Typing
- Fixes an issue where VoiceOver rotor would always return to default action in Mail
- Fixes an issue where VoiceOver rotor would not delete messages
Other improvements and fixes
- Adds back support for accessing the app switcher by pressing on edge of display with 3D Touch
- Fixes an issue that caused cleared Mail notifications to reappear on Lock screen
- Fixes an issue in enterprise environments that prevented data from being moved between managed apps
- Fixes an issue with some 3rd-party GPS accessories that caused inaccuracies in location data
- Resolves an issue where settings for Heart Rate notifications were appearing in Apple Watch app (1st generation)
- Fixes an issue where app icons were not appearing in notifications on Apple Watch
Post from: GizBrainhttp://szlifestyle.com/sz/2017/11/02/apple-released-ios-11-1-70-new-emoji-characters/https://i2.wp.com/szlifestyle.com/sz/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/iOS-11.jpg?fit=800%2C450https://i2.wp.com/szlifestyle.com/sz/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/iOS-11.jpg?resize=180%2C150APPLETECH NEWSApple,iOS,iOS 11,iPad,iPhone,Operating system,OSApple has just released iOS 11.1, the first major update of iOS 11 after its release in September. Among the included features are over 70 new emoji, along with some other minor improvements, such as the return of the 3D Touch application switching option by clicking on the left...Martin JonesMartin Jonesmartinj@szlifestyle.comContributorMartin Jones is a writer at szlifestyle.comszlifestyle.com Tech News, Life Style, Reviews, Videos!