Windows 10 Build 16237 comes with new Feature Improvements
Microsoft Windows Insider users received a major update this week. It focuses on the features and enhancements which are expected to be released with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update in September.
Known as Build 16237, the update includes changes to the interface and bug fixes, including the Task Manager. However, the biggest focus is on Windows Shell and the Edge browser.
Users with high-resolution monitors will be very happy with the update. The Notification Center also has enhancements with accents and buttons that scale.
The Edge browser gets the ability to read aloud all websites and PDFs. Share UI will now match the Edge theme with new animations to add favorites. There are also improvements to the recovery of sections after crashing.
There are a few new fine tuning and support for Emoji 5.0, the touchscreen keypad already has responsive sound and more accurate text predictions.
Emoji Panel turns it up a notch:
- Type to search with the new Emoji Panel now supports emoji 5.0! We also added a bunch more keywords along the way.
- Have you ever wondered “What the heck is this emoji supposed to be”? Wonder no more! If you hover your mouse over any of the emoji in the Emoji Panel, you’ll now see a handy showing you the exact Unicode character name. Bonus: we’ve added tooltips to the categories so they’re no longer a mystery.
- We fixed an issue for our dark theme lovers where the X to close out the Emoji Panel was black on black.
- If you click Share in Microsoft Edge, the Share UI will now match the Microsoft Edge theme if it is different from the rest of the system. Share UI will also now launch under the Share button, rather than in the center of Microsoft Edge.
- When you add a favorite, you will get a delightful animation now that indicates where users can find their most important websites in the future.
- We fixed an issue where copying double byte characters (for example Japanese or Chinese) out of Microsoft Edge and pasting into another app wouldn’t show the characters correctly in the second app.
- We fixed a Microsoft Edge issue from the previous flight where opening links in a new tab might cause a new window to open with the link instead.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where the Print dialog in Microsoft Edge would show a blank preview page and lead to printing a blank page.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Microsoft Edge context menu not showing up on pen barrel button tap.
- We fixed an issue when returning to Edge after a crash. Your tabs will be automatically restored for you.
GPU performance updates:
Microsoft made a few small changes in this build to the GPU performance tracker in Task Manager. We’ve updated the UI layout, and added more details like DirectX version and the physical location of your GPU. Only hardware GPUs show up in the list, and the software-only basic display adapter is hidden. More improvements coming soon!
PC Gaming Improvements:
- Updated of the Game Mode icon on the Game bar.
http://szlifestyle.com/sz/2017/07/10/windows-10-build-16237-feature-improvements/https://i2.wp.com/szlifestyle.com/sz/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microsoft-Windows-10.jpg?fit=780%2C400https://i2.wp.com/szlifestyle.com/sz/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microsoft-Windows-10.jpg?resize=180%2C150MICROSOFTTECH NEWSMicrosoft,Operating system,OS,update,Windows,Windows 10Microsoft Windows Insider users received a major update this week. It focuses on the features and enhancements which are expected to be released with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update in September. Known as Build 16237, the update includes changes to the interface and bug fixes, including the Task Manager....Jessy NiteJessy Nitejessy.email@example.comContributorHi Jessy here I like to read and write about tech and gadgets let's have some fun here.szlifestyle.com Tech News, Life Style, Reviews, Videos!