Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 with Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM appears on GFXBench
The successor of the smartphone Xiaomi Mi Mix seems to be quite impressive. In April, leaked the first benchmark test which revealed some of the key specifications of the device.
Now a new benchmark test, this time by GFXBench, confirmed some of the key features of the new Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. We expect Xiaomi to come with the latest Snapdragon 835 chipset and 6GB RAM memory.
The tested version works with Android Nougat version 7.1.1. The specification list also includes a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2540 by 1440 pixels, a 12 and 19-megapixel dual rear camera and 13-megapixel on the front, a 4500 mAh battery, and a choice of 128 to 256 GB of built-in memory.
Earlier Lei Jun said that Mi MIX 2 can arrive anytime between Q3 and Q4 2017. As of now, we don’t have any other information regarding this. Render image: Benjamin Geskin. Post from: GizBrain
List of alleged Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Specifications:
• 6.4-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440) bezel-less AMOLED Display
• Snapdragon 835 SoC (8 x Kyro 280 CPUs @ up to 2.45 GHz)
• Adreno 540 GPU
• 6 GB LPDDR4 RAM
• 12 MP + 19 MP Dual Rear Camera and 13 MP Front Camera
• Android 7.1.1 Nougat, MIUI 9
• IP68 Water and Dust Resistance
• 4G LTE, VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0
• USB Type-C Port
• 4500mAh Battery