Apple Releases iOS 10.2.1, MacOS Sierra, tvOS 10 and watchOS 3 With Bug Fixes and Security Improvements
Late last night, Apple released software updates for its mobile and desktop operating systems, and in particular 10 iOS, MacOS Sierra, tvOS 10 and watchOS 3. Each new version of different Apple software promises to fix bugs and improve productivity, while MacOS Sierra has improvements in security.
iOS 10.2.1 is now available to all iPhone and iPad users. It comes less than a month after Apple released the update iOS 10.2, his main purpose is to fix bugs and improve overall performance.
In MacOS Sierra 10.12.3 Apple eliminates a lot of annoying problems, many of which concerned the latest MacBook Pro laptops from late 2016. Here is the full list of changes:
• Improves setup and reliability of Auto Unlock.
• Allows addition of a Chinese Trackpad Handwriting button to the Touch Bar Control Strip.
• Adds support for taking screenshots of the Touch Bar using the Grab app or Command-Shift-6 shortcut.
• Fixes an issue that caused the Touch Bar emoji picker to appear on the display.
• Resolves graphics issues on MacBook Pro (Late 2016) computers.
• Fixes an issue where System Integrity Protection was disabled on some MacBook Pro (Late 2016) computers
• Improves setup and opt-out experience for iCloud Desktop and Documents.
• Fixes an issue with the delivery of Optimized Storage alerts.
• Improves audio quality when using Siri and FaceTime with Bluetooth headphones.
• Improves the stability of Photos when creating and ordering books.
• Fixes an issue where incoming Mail messages did not appear when using a Microsoft Exchange account.
• Fixes an issue that prevented installation of Safari Extensions downloaded outside the Safari Extensions Gallery.
• Adds support for new installations of Windows 8 and Windows 7 using Boot Camp on supported Macs.
• Fixes an issue that prevented some screen resolutions from being available on third-party displays.
• Adds support for more digital camera RAW formats.
tvOS 10.1.1 comes five weeks after tvOS 10.1 and once again focus on fixing bugs and improving efficiency. The same can be said for watchOS 3.1.3, which includes fixes for Activity, Calendar, Maps, Messages, notifications and more. Post from: GizBrainhttp://szlifestyle.com/sz/2017/01/24/apple-releases-ios-10-2-1-macos-sierra-tvos-10-watchos-3-bug-fixes-security-improvements/https://i1.wp.com/szlifestyle.com/sz/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Apple-OS-Update.jpg?fit=900%2C515https://i1.wp.com/szlifestyle.com/sz/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Apple-OS-Update.jpg?resize=180%2C150APPLETECH NEWSApple,Apple TV,Apple Watch,iOS,iOS 10,iPad,iPhone,macOS,macOS Sierra,smartphone,tablets,updateLate last night, Apple released software updates for its mobile and desktop operating systems, and in particular 10 iOS, MacOS Sierra, tvOS 10 and watchOS 3. Each new version of different Apple software promises to fix bugs and improve productivity, while MacOS Sierra has improvements in security. iOS 10.2.1 is now...Richard D.Richard Deendeen@szlifestyle.comContributorRichard Deen is a writer at szlifestyle. What can I say I love gadgets!szlifestyle.com Tech News, Life Style, Reviews, Videos!