DxOMark: The Camera of Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is the Best
The camera of the new flagship Galaxy S7 Edge is the best solution for mobile photography, says the current ranking of leading DxOMark for cameras in smartphones.
The device is ahead of Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and Sony Xperia Z5 with a single but important point to take the first place. On the top, he share the first place with Galaxy S7 version, since both devices use the same hardware and software.
Galaxy S7 Edge earns at least 79 points in each of the categories of rankings as the highest score is 94 points and goes to “Autofocus”. Criticism to the camera of the device are minimal and are associated with the appearance of light shades in yellow color when shooting in a certain light.
“Achieving a DxOMark Mobile Score of 88 points the new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge ranks in 1st place on the current DxOMark Mobile database. Featuring a 12Mp rear facing camera and 2160p@30fps video module, Samsung’s latest flagship Smartphone is a great proposition for mobile photography enthusiasts. ” says the analysis.
- Good detail preservation in low light and very fine detail preservation in bright light.
- Good exposure and dynamic range both in indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Low noise level under all conditions.
- Fast and accurate autofocus.
- Flash: Without an additional light source, very good detail preservation, accurate white balance, and color preservation.
- Under a tungsten light source, a warm/yellow cast is visible.
- In very high dynamic scenes, brightest tone parts are clipped / lose detail.
- Ringing is visible.
Post from: GizBrainhttp://szlifestyle.com/sz/2016/03/21/dxomark-camera-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-best/https://i0.wp.com/szlifestyle.com/sz/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Galaxy-S7-Gold-Front.jpg?fit=760%2C397https://i0.wp.com/szlifestyle.com/sz/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Galaxy-S7-Gold-Front.jpg?resize=180%2C150SAMSUNGTECH NEWSbenchmark,camera,DxOMark,Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 Edge,photography,Samsung,smartphoneThe camera of the new flagship Galaxy S7 Edge is the best solution for mobile photography, says the current ranking of leading DxOMark for cameras in smartphones. The device is ahead of Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and Sony Xperia Z5 with a single but important point to take the first...Richard D.Richard Deendeen@szlifestyle.comContributorRichard Deen is a writer at szlifestyle. What can I say I love gadgets!szlifestyle.com Tech News, Life Style, Reviews, Videos!