Top 10 fastest Android smartphones according to AnTuTu 2015 (photos)
The flagship of the Samsung Galaxy S6 is the most productive Android smartphone in the world, according to the rating of the testing laboratory AnTuTu the first quarter of 2015.
Galaxy S6 removed from top Chinese Meizu MX4, which is now in fifth position.
Galaxy S6 gaining 67,520 points and tops the list for performance, while the version with curved screen Galaxy S6 Edge placed second with a score of 62,373 points.
Both Korean smartphone rely on 64-bit eight-core Exynos 7420 processor clocked at 2,1 GHz, met 14-nm process.
Thirdly is the flagship One M9 of HTC, which reached 52,709 points. Taiwanese smartphone uses Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset 810.
Top 10 most productive smartphones with Android:
1. Samsung Galaxy S6 – 67,520 points.
2. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge – 62,373 points.
3. HTC One M9 – 52,709 points.
4. Samsung Galaxy S5 (European version) – 49,355 points.
5. Meizu MX4 – 49,305 points.
6. Google Nexus 6-49145 points.
7. Samsung Galaxy Note 4-49140 points.
8. Motorola Droid Turbo – 48,695 points.
9. LG G Flex 2-48605 points.
10. OnePlus – 47,550 points.